Welcome to your resource page for the Building Trust workshop. Below you’ll find videos and worksheets from the course, as well as other resources you may find useful as you develop your practice of developing trust in your personal and professional life.
Slides: Please click here for a PDF of the slides from the workshop.
- Building Trust Welcome and Prework Doc
- Give and Receive Constructive Feedback worksheet
- Engaged Feedback Checklist and List of Core Emotions
#3 above is a link to Brené Brown’s document download page where you will find both.
Six-minute guided relaxation meditation: Scan Your Body for Relaxation. Listening to this guided meditation is an excellent way to prepare for tough conversations, such as those around BRAVING trust.
Please visit our Mindfulness page. Scroll to the bottom for the recording. Feel free to download to your device for use whenever you need a relaxing break. To save, right-click the link.
Books referenced in the course:
- Dare to Lead: Brave work. Tough Conversation. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- How to Lead: The definitive guide to effective leadership by Jo Owen
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups by Daniel Coyle
- The Power of a Positive No: Save the Deal, Save the Relationship and Still Say No by William Ury
- Trust or Consequences: Build Trust Today or Lose Your Market Tomorrow by Al Golin (This title was recommended by your colleague, Jamila Caraway. Thanks, Jamila!)
Videos referenced in the course: