When we come together to collectively make decisions, create plans for action and invent our future, we are better able to surf the waves of accelerating, chaotic and disruptive change.
But for many organizations, the opposite is frequently the case. Meetings waste considerable time and produce little of collective value. People often leave dissatisfied with both the outcome and the process.
Our collective wisdom
We facilitate meetings using the Zing complex adaptive learning environment, that helps people reliably create new knowledge together with customers, staff, suppliers or community through a process of enlightened interaction. We take advantage of diverse ideas and points of view, harnessing our collective creativity to design the future together. In this way, people feel their voice has been heard and has become part of our collective wisdom.
The method we use provides a shared conceptual space where all participants are able to simultaneously view and contribute ideas as they are created. Using simple, effective rules of interaction, groups are quickly able to function as high performing teams, efficiently generating new knowledge, understanding and plans of action. After a session, the output can instantly be emailed to all participants for further collaboration and decision-making.
Some benefits of our process:
- Many times faster and more productive than conventional meetings
- Groups are quickly able to function as high-performing teams
- Everyone gets involved and has an enjoyable experience
- All voices are heard and acknowledged
- New reliable knowledge is created
- Participants are easily able to bridge the boundaries of diverse ideas and perspectives
- People become committed more readily to take action
We facilitate meetings for a wide range of activities including:
- Strategic planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Community and economic development
- Creativity and innovation
- Business process re-engineering
- Crisis management
- Market research and focus groups
- Change management
- Project management
- Leadership, teamwork and team building
- Futures and scenario planning
- University and school education and training
- Workshops, seminars and retreats
We pass the capability on to you
We offer robust tools and a model of facilitation that ensure people can successfully quickly acquire the skills and mindsets to reliably conduct complex meeting and learning activities. New facilitators learn knowledge building techniques such as sense-making and idea integration and a method for designing meetings that helps people collectively develop and reach broad agreement about new theories, models, decisions, action steps, procedures and plans that are highly aligned with the market and social trends or emerging situations.